DAY AT THE BEACH

Hello bloggers this time im going to tell you about a day when i had a lot of fun with my friends, we went out with the whole group to the beach, we are all friends since middle school where we always played at recess, i havo known them for quite some time and we still talking.


The day we went out to the beach one of my friends picked up most of us, when we arrived at the beach we set up a camping tent (I set it up, they didnt help me XD) where we prepared to make food and also to play, after the preparations we started to play with the sand (we made a sand castle war) and then enter the water where we spent a large part of the day.


After being in the water for a long time we went out and started cooking the meat to eat, my friend brought a grill and when the ember was ready we put the meat and we all watched how it cooked.

After eating we played some more and got ready to put things away.

We kept everything we had and sat down for a while to eat what was left, it was already late so we saw the sunset and after that we each returned to our house.


I think we all had a lot of fun, it was a fun day.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

On my radar